Peer looks after enterprises
- Set-up, automation and streamlining of administrative systems
- Compiling financial reports and annual accounts
- VAT, ICP (European VAT), corporation tax and income tax returns
- Payroll administration and HR advice
- Tax and business administration advice
Support & advice
In addition to our standard services, we are happy to look ahead with you to help realise your ambitions.
We solve these challenges for you:
- Which is better: a private company, a foundation, or a combination of the two? Or maybe a cooperative or an association? And what are the practicalities of setting up a legal entity such as a private company?
- Which do you choose if you want to work together as a self-employed group: a partnership firm, a professional partnership or a cooperative?
- How do you organise your administration if you are only partially liable to pay VAT?
- What do you need to consider if you have a partner in India? Or a shareholder in the US? Or an alliance with an organisation in France?
- Are you entitled to benefits if you have your own business and you take maternity leave?
- Under what circumstances can you reclaim VAT, even if you've received subsidy?
- How can you avoid mistakes if you want to dissolve an employment contract?
- When does an association or foundation have to pay corporation tax?
- How do you set up a chain of businesses or a franchise operation?
- How does your partner’s income affect your taxes?
Got a question that isn't mentioned here – or is it? Get in touch and we'll provide an answer.
We're like your GP, who knows exactly which specialist you need, and when. If there's anything we don't have an immediate answer for, we can get specialist help from our expert network.
To help us do that, we're affiliated to a consultancy group called Auxilium Adviesgroep. Through them, we're in frequent remote contact with fellow experts and have access to a unique knowledge bank. For example, we might call on specialist knowledge of business acquisitions, taxes or matrimonial property law.
We also work alongside external professionals in areas such as personnel and organisation, specific legal or notarial issues and complex VAT questions.